Bushcraft time out – making carving bench – permanent a-physique camp assortment [part 3 – long version]
I am enjoying an overnight in my permanent bushcraft camp here in Denmark. Making some great meat and a carving bench, improving the fire place and a few other things - and just enjoying the camp site. I get snow fall on day one.
Here is all videos from the camp https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkzP2B7xXbQ&list=PLwMRed9dogc7VivZKCnQMnGetwW6mBiip
Location: Denmark - previous viking country. West coast of Jutland - sand, big sea, spruce and pine forrest. Some of the most remote in Denmark, but a lot of people in Denmark so limited how remote it can get. A lot of birds and deer. No bears only a few wolves - nothing dangerous for campers. If you want to do the same in Denmark do you need to be the owner or get the owners permission.
Consuming: Water, pine/spruce tea, chaga tea. Flour and unknown meat balls. Cow.
Some of the gear used in the video:
1. Sweater = unknown.
2. Pot and kettle = made by "eagle" 1.5 and 10 liters.
3. Pants = made by "Ridgeline"
4. Axe = made by "Kellokoski" model 18
5. Carving tools = mora 106, Pfeil 8L 25mm and 7A 25mm
6. Boots = made by "Redback" original boots
7. Tent = polish puncho army lavvu
8. Backpack = made by "Fjallraven" Kajka 65L
9. Sharpening stone = made by "Gransfors Bruks"
10. Jacket = Lundhags Sprek
Video gear: Nikon D7000, Nikon 50 1.8, Røde videomacro, iMovie.